Nowe posty

Autor Wątek: Niska rozdzielczość Xubuntu  (Przeczytany 4394 razy)

bkostrzewa

• Gość
Niska rozdzielczość Xubuntu
« dnia: 2008-07-04, 20:21:12 »
Witam wszystkich,
jestem absolutnie zupełnie początkujący jeśli chodzi linuxa, i proszę o wyrozumiałość.
Zainstalowałem Xubuntu dziewczynie na bardzo starym laptopie Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600 ( grafika Trident CyberBlade, 128 ramu, p3 900 Mhz). I pojawił się pierwszy problem rozdzielczość ekranu to maksymalnie 800/600 a lapek może 1024/768. Rozdzielczość wyświetlana jest jakby z czarnymi pasami u góry  na dole ekranu.
Próbowałem znaleźć jakieś sterowniki do karty graficznej ale nie ma.
w google znalazłem wątki o konfiguracji pliku xorg.conf.

To mój conf.
Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "Generic Keyboard"
Driver "kbd"
Option "XkbRules" "xorg"
Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
Option "XkbLayout" "p"
Option "XkbOptions" "lv3:ralt_switch"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "Configured Mouse"
Driver "mouse"
Option "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "Synaptics Touchpad"
Driver "synaptics"
Option "SendCoreEvents" "true"
Option "Device" "/dev/psaux"
Option "Protocol" "auto-dev"
Option "HorizEdgeScroll" "0"
EndSection

Section "Device"
Identifier "Configured Video Device"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
Identifier "Configured Monitor"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
Identifier "Default Screen"
Monitor "Configured Monitor"
Device "Configured Video Device"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
Identifier "Default Layout"
Screen "Default Screen"
InputDevice "Synaptics Touchpad"
EndSection
Niestety próbowałem na różne sposoby wpisywać w konsole komendy(nawet nie wiem czy to dobrze robie?)
xorgconfig
Xorg -configure

postępując zgodnie z poradnikiem na
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/pl/xorg-config.xml
ale nic sie nie dzieje
samego pliku tez nie umiem zedytować
Bardzo proszę o pomoc...

arctgx: oprawa w code - zobacz do środka

damspol

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 2008-07-05, 09:22:22 »
spróbuj
  dpkg --reconfigure --phigh xserver-xorg

bkostrzewa

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 2008-07-05, 12:51:47 »
już sobie poradziłem troche na opak ale działa, w każdym razie dzieki za pomoc.Dla wszystkich z podobnym problemmem : ze strony http://ubuntuforums.org:
This guide assumes that you are doing a fresh install of ubuntu 8.04 and you get a wrong resolution with a trident video card.

These are the steps I did:

1. Boot up the ubuntu live cd. I selected "Try Ubuntu without any change to your computer".

2. Once it has booted up open up a terminal and enter "sudo displayconfig-gtk" (without the speech marks)

3. A window should pop up. Select Graphics Card from top. Click the button where it says 'Driver'. A window will pop up. Select the button where it says 'Choose Driver by model'

4. On the list box on the left select 'Other' then on the right list box select 'VESA (generic driver)' or something to do with 'VESA'

5. Click ok or apply to all the dialog boxes. Log out and Ubuntu will automatically log back on in 10 seconds. Once it has logged back in. go back into terminal and enter "sudo displayconfig-gtk" (without the speech marks).

6. Click on the button where it says 'Model' and a dialog box will pop up. Select 'Generic' on the left list box and 'LCD Panel ' & what ever your laptop's native resolution is. Click ok on that box. Then click ok on the other box. Log out again and wait 10 seconds.

7. Click the icon on the desktop called 'Install' and install Ubuntu on your computer with whatever settings you want. Once Ubuntu is installed then reboot.

8. Log on with your user account that you created during the install. Open up terminal and enter "sudo displayconfig-gtk" (without the speech marks). The terminal will ask for a password. Just put in the PASSWORD that you normally log on with your username with.

9. A dialog box will pop up. Select Graphics Card from top. Click the button where it says 'Driver'. A window will pop up. Select the button where it says 'Choose Driver by model'

10. Select 'trident' on the left list box. On the right list box select what type of trident card you have (In my case I had a CyberBlade)

11. Click OK. Then Click ok on the other dialog box. Then restart the computer. When you log back in you will have the right resolution with your laptop. Enjoy

I hope you can understand this guide. I typed what I remembered at the back of my head. Sorry for the Spelling Mistakes and Grammar (hey i'm only 14 years old). I take no responsibility if it stuffs up your computer somehow (but it won't)

Feel free to post whether it worked or not